Spring is finally on its way and so too is Easter which means it’s time to talk about corporate Easter Gifts. This year Easter falls on Sunday April 17th and it’ll be the first Covid-restriction-free Easter in a few years!
Now whilst the date for Easter might change each year our desire for chocolate based gifts doesn’t – we love it! Data from Statista shows that each year the UK spends about £300 million on eating a whopping 80 million Easter Eggs.
Here at Brandelity we would usually only ever suggest we produce useful, problem-solving and eco-friendly gift ideas for your clients and colleagues and this is backed up with countless studies and data…that is of course unless it’s Easter! At Easter it’s simple – give Chocolate! Chocolate branded with your company’s logo and message.
Want to know what gifts to give your clients and staff at Easter?
In no particular order here are 5 of our best selling Corporate Easter Gift ideas, all of which are brandable:
1. Cracking Easter Gift Box UK
- Comes packed with a selection of chocolate products
- Packaged in sustainable materials
- Made in the UK
- All items presented on a bed of straw
- Full brandable sticker
2. Farm House Easter Gift
- UK Made
- An excellent print area for your message
- Extremely tasty
3. Yolko Mini Cream Egg
- A Cadburys Cream Egg, which everyone loves!
- Fully brandable packaging on all sides
- Compact size idea for sending out multiple items
- Eco friendly plastic-free packaging
4. Choccy Easter Bunny Card
- Slim design ideal for low delivery individual delivery costs
- Great value for money
- Large clear print area
- Extremely tasty Belgian Chocolate
5. Large Belgian Chocolate Egg
- It’s a proper sized chocolate Easter Egg and who doesn’t want one of those!
- 100g of premium Belgian chocolate wrapped in silver foil
Want to promote a healthy lifestyle alongside your yummy chocolate Easter giveaway? Why not create a customizable box with both?
One final thought for after all the lovely chocolate has been consumed, why not help your customers, colleagues and friends to burn off those extra Easter calories with these innovative fitness related branded swag ideas.